Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chew on this media

Manchester City have taken a payday-style loan from Barclays to fund a transfer window of big spending. For the second summer running, City have received forward-funded TV money, allowing the club to prove they are using genuine income. [@DanKing_1974 for @TheSunFootball]
The central heating for the showers must have packed in again!

These practices should be highlighted (if true), but to single out two specific clubs is just disgraceful!!!
What must it be like to be a journalist these days, and have to swallow your pride on an hourly basis to publish shite to the masses? I don't care what the financial inducements are, integrity is priceless to me!!

Contrast with Liverpool and United shirts, which of course are hand sewn by retired gentlewomen in Cheltenham on a minimum of £20 an hour, and sold at a loss because these clubs do things the right way.

Peps office..
2hfm15i.jpg

I’m gonna guess that there are a very limited number of us on here who get this

Last edited by a moderator:
These practices should be highlighted (if true), but to single out two specific clubs is just disgraceful!!!
What must it be like to be a journalist these days, and have to swallow your pride on an hourly basis to publish shite to the masses? I don't care what the financial inducements are, integrity is priceless to me!!

A bit like the fully qualified physio's running onto the pitch to treat injured footballers and dabbing them with a wet sponge as you know 99% of the time they are not injured in the slightest, it would make me sick to the stomach doing that 10 times a game.

Journalism is nearly dead in the water, all about those clicks.

Daily Mirror.

Replica football shirts costing £107 made by sweatshop workers 'on 75p an hour'

EXCLUSIVE: Workers in Thailand making Manchester City shirts will be paid just £7.53 for a 10-hour day but the jerseys cos nearly £103

Followers of treble winners Manchester City will stump up the huge sum for their special edition shirt – while Chelsea fans will pay £102.90 for a top to mark their victory in Europe. But the Nike shirts cost just an estimated £3 to produce.

Aren’t we with puma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.