Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw didn't want to see this one. I guess Bonner can play in her natural position, but not just in defence I hope we have a couple more good signings. Beattie was a brilliant, completely reliable force at the back. Seeing her name next to Steph on the team sheet, I was always confident. Four and a half great years at City, 114 appearances 12 goals, winning the Conti Cup, two FA Cups and she's another of our invincible WSL champions. And I really like this fact, she had a season-long loan at Melbourne during the 16/17 winter break and became the first player to score and win trophies at two CFG clubs. Lovely departing words from her too. Thanks and goodbye Jen!

Do you have the link for her farewell msg pls? Just looked up, she has a connection with the Arsenal coach - and tbf he seems a great coach.

Personally I can see stannway going next probably to Lyon.or Barcelona
Its deffo the wage cap by the fa.

My wife thought of an interesting potential development in women's football. In our PC, inclusive world it's only a matter of time before a 6' 4" , 16 stone transgender 'woman' demands her right to play in a women's team.
I know that’s already happened at grassroots level although I am led to believe that a person has to go through the whole process and have various medical tests. You can’t have a guy turning round one day and saying they identify as a woman and want to play women’s football.

'Sgonna be constant, one-way traffic. Wonder why Lyon have been so successful in the women's game. If I email the FA do you think I would receive a cogent answer?

I’m pretty sure no one at the FA gives a flying fuck about women’s football - given their complete indifference.

Reactions: mat
Yer might be right, given that Neville was made coach!

The FA went to the length of developing and publishing a set of criteria for the appointment of the Women’s coach - and then appointed Neville- who not surprisingly didn’t meet any of the criteria that they themselves had set out.

I know that’s already happened at grassroots level although I am led to believe that a person has to go through the whole process and have various medical tests. You can’t have a guy turning round one day and saying they identify as a woman and want to play women’s football.
Damn

'Sgonna be constant, one-way traffic. Wonder why Lyon have been so successful in the women's game. If I email the FA do you think I would receive a cogent answer?
It sure is.FA are just doing their PR BS
The don't give a dam about the women's game.just going off previous fixuters
Regarding women's fa cup playing just after our men's games just finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.