FIFA Women's WC France 2019

It’s pretty silly to cake yourself in makeup and have either fake eyelashes or shitloads of mascara for a serious sporting event. Surely it’s cant be conducive to performance? Makes a mockery of it in my eyes. It’s only one to be fair and she’s a scouser which explains a lot.

Have you seen some of the top sprinters over the years? It matters not one jot.

“Mockery in my eyes” - good one ;-)

It’s pretty silly to cake yourself in makeup and have either fake eyelashes or shitloads of mascara for a serious sporting event. Surely it’s cant be conducive to performance? Makes a mockery of it in my eyes. It’s only one to be fair and she’s a scouser which explains a lot.

Doesn't seem to have hindered her career so far, tbf.

How does appearance correlate to professionalism in preparing for a serious sporting event?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.