Championship winners

Indaparkside

hate to blow my own trumpet,but was the only one to tip Norwich to be champions last season 33/1 on this forum.
This season I’m going for another big price in Sheffield Wednesday around the same price?? Who do you fellow mooners think will be crowned champions of the championship this season.

Great to see the Canaries promoted! They have some cracking young players and play some slick, attacking football. If they can keep hold of this team they should comfortably stay up. Need a proven Prem level finisher though.

I reckon Leeds will be championship winners next season. Derby should be up there again too and hopefully Forest.

hate to blow my own trumpet,but was the only one to tip Norwich to be champions last season 33/1 on this forum.
This season I’m going for another big price in Sheffield Wednesday around the same price?? Who do you fellow mooners think will be crowned champions of the championship this season.

I think you might not be far wrong, as Wednesday had a great second half of the season, and, as much as I hate him, Bruce is a very good manager at that level.

I also think dirty Leeds will be pushing for promotion, unfortunately.

Not got anything against Sheffield Wednesday but I'm not sure if I could cope with the dipper/media grief frenzy of the game at Hillsborough.

If Leeds stick with Bielsa I would be happy with them coming up.

Great to see the Canaries promoted! They have some cracking young players and play some slick, attacking football. If they can keep hold of this team they should comfortably stay up. Need a proven Prem level finisher though.

I reckon Leeds will be championship winners next season. Derby should be up there again too and hopefully Forest.
Twat of an away trip tho :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.