Brighton appreciation

The seagulls down here are a fucking pain,if you wanted to torture me just play seagulls screeching in my ear,i would tell you everything in a minute flat

One nabbed my ham and cheese M&S sandwich out of my hand the other day.

However, living in Brighton and moaning about the seagulls is like living in Manchester and moaning about the rain, or Morrissey. Pointless.

One nabbed my ham and cheese M&S sandwich out of my hand the other day.

However, living in Brighton and moaning about the seagulls is like living in Manchester and moaning about the rain, or Morrissey. Pointless.
Haha,i don't live in town,along the coast a bit,we have the same seagull problem

Didn't appreciate the head steward taking coffee off a 75 year old. If he told his Grandad what he did that day would he be proud of him!!!!

The seagulls down here are a fucking pain,if you wanted to torture me just play seagulls screeching in my ear,i would tell you everything in a minute flat
Yes but are the raucous Gulls Herring Gulls...
Lesser Black backed Gulls ...Black headed Gulls... or Great Black Backed Gulls..
Wot sort of Gull are u on about??
; )

Yes but are the raucous Gulls Herring Gulls...
Lesser Black backed Gulls ...Black headed Gulls... or Great Black Backed Gulls..
Wot sort of Gull are u on about??
; )
My elder "twitcher" sister would soon tell you. She's bonkers about birds but what else could I expect - she's a Utd fan!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.