Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Damn all those managers [Mancini, Pellegrini and Pep] who had the sheer audacity to win trophies for our club. If we had retained Hughes and won nothing then we we would never have heard of FFP as it would never have been conjured up at all.
Bloody foreigners, always causing trouble.

This is all about trying to make some mud stick to us . I would like to know who in the 1st place instigated this. It would not surprise me if this came from some of the so called cartel of the big clubs in Europe especially that of Real Madrid, and those big clubs in Germany, Italy along with the likes of Man Utd., Liverpool etc.. The point is that proving it is going to be very hard.

What I want to know is that clubs who continue to make loses year on year, thus they must be spending be on their means, and are not brought up on charges relating to FFP. On the other hand City make a profit, year on year even I fit is a small one are brought up on FFP. This to mean just doesn't make sense.

I do wonder. If this stuff with UEFA and FFP blows over in a way that's favourable to Man City, do Der Spiegel have even more stuff they haven't released yet to ensure that we're always in the doghouse?

I do wonder. If this stuff with UEFA and FFP blows over in a way that's favourable to Man City, do Der Spiegel have even more stuff they haven't released yet to ensure that we're always in the doghouse?
Going back to 2014 and "the pinch", I always felt that City should have challenged it there and then. By coming to some kind of agreement [presumably to get it out of the way quickly] then all this has done is to leave room for someone to squirrel their way in and delve into that 'something' that caused the pinch in the first place. Now I assume that our CEO and his team are honourable men and co-operated with UEFA in good faith, but some people were not satisfied and remain so. The fact that we received our pinch suggested that something was wrong but we never really found out what it was and that the 'agreement' reached was like two high flying executives meeting each other at the Freemasons [the place of weird rituals and funny handshakes] and came up with a solution that was agreed by both party's. Now whether the squirrels came up with any evidence I don't know but obviously there was enough suspicion left over to link things to the Etihad contract. That's where Der Spiegel come in to play in their search for 'a shock' that sends their sales through the roof.

its all bollocks until UEFA determine what our punishment will be , which they will in due course . Then City can decide what they want to do .

I think City have sufficient evidence re other clubs and their owners to bring to light the hubris shown by those that fan the flames.
I have no doubt that they will be casualties in any war that our enemies choose to continue and escalate.

When this is over City will go after DerSpeigel for being in possession of stolen property, or maybe the editor will wake up one morning and they'll be a camel's head on the pillow as a warning

This is all about trying to make some mud stick to us . I would like to know who in the 1st place instigated this. It would not surprise me if this came from some of the so called cartel of the big clubs in Europe especially that of Real Madrid, and those big clubs in Germany, Italy along with the likes of Man Utd., Liverpool etc.. The point is that proving it is going to be very hard.

What I want to know is that clubs who continue to make loses year on year, thus they must be spending be on their means, and are not brought up on charges relating to FFP. On the other hand City make a profit, year on year even I fit is a small one are brought up on FFP. This to mean just doesn't make sense.
Don't think we have been investigated for any accounts in the latter profitable years.
It is all about old accounts and DS leaks articles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.