Holidays

Love going abroard, you just need to pick the right places to suit what you enjoy.

Most of the world drink lager type beers so as an ale drinker beer is average most places I have been, but as they say when in rome.

Amongst places I've been to thailand and india, portugal and rome and really all those places are better than at home

We've been to Thailand and India, Portugal and Rome.
But we've still got blue empty seats, empty seats at home!

Was it only me that read it like this?

Don't forget the bed tax ! Off to Rhodes tomorrow, been going since 82, prices have steadily risen since they joined the EU. Done the hole in floor places but tend to go to the more sanitised places. Pefkos has been the choice for years, quiet and clean.

Don't forget the bed tax ! Off to Rhodes tomorrow, been going since 82, prices have steadily risen since they joined the EU. Done the hole in floor places but tend to go to the more sanitised places. Pefkos has been the choice for years, quiet and clean.
Kremasti for me I'll wave if I get upto Filamos cross.

Shhhh don't tell we don't want that moaning twat turning up spoiling the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.