Holidays

Don't forget the bed tax ! Off to Rhodes tomorrow, been going since 82, prices have steadily risen since they joined the EU. Done the hole in floor places but tend to go to the more sanitised places. Pefkos has been the choice for years, quiet and clean.

Me and the Mrs went to Rhodes a few years back,Kolimbia ? I think were we stayed,get looked after over there,remember being in a bar full of football shirts,I gave them one of mine on my last night,but made sure they put it up right at the front,which they did.

Cracking place Rhodes,Lindos is beautiful as well,as I'm sure you are aware !

Went to kefalonia last september decent priced drinks nice food in the local taverna's hired a car covered all the island beautiful place whats not to like
wish i was still there .

Currently in Croatia, very sunny. Never been before but very nice.

Went last year.

In a restaurant in Dubrovnik my wife lost a third of a finger. Trapped it in a chair. Could not be saved.

In Croatia no insurance is required for such accidents. Travel insurance does not cover digits. It has to be a limb. Full hand or foot etc

Thanks for the replies

I was pissed off a bit last night. The ouzo had given me bad heartburn plus the restaurant we went, whilst it was lovely the bill for 2 of us came in at €157.

Ok, 2 bottles of red, 6 cocktails and 3 courses each did not help that but still...

What island are you on?

Just back from 2 weeks in Rhodes and it was paradise. 3rd time to the island.

Don't forget the bed tax ! Off to Rhodes tomorrow, been going since 82, prices have steadily risen since they joined the EU. Done the hole in floor places but tend to go to the more sanitised places. Pefkos has been the choice for years, quiet and clean.

If you haven't gotten to Lindos it's well worth
We are in Rhodes.

The restaurant was in the old town. I like to splash out once in a while if I honest. I am loaded.

Like I said I was in a mood due to heartburn

The old town has some great spots in it, but I'm not a fan of the ones on the square. Socrates Garden is nice for a drink if you end up back in the old town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.