how much do we wind other fans up?

Would rather be hated and winning trophies than loved and lingering in mid table. Couldn't care less what people say about us on talksport or on any form of social media. I quite like being hated by the media tbh, gives me a good laugh!

There's definitely an agenda against us because we are upsetting the Status Quo, but who cares? I'm enjoying all the bitter articles being printed about us and the lack of attention we are getting. It's actually very refreshing because it kinda just shows how good we are.
But funnily enough, now United are mid-table they are still hated :-)

Ho much do I not care one little bit? Decades of having the piss taken by people who claimed (lied) that City were their second favourite team see to that.

I was a feature on RAWK for something i posted on here that they didn't like,fame at last
That league win has really hit them hard, I'm not sure if they will ever get over it. They felt the might of this Manchester City team last season and realise they can't beat us on the pitch. Now they are putting all they're energies into trying to tarnish our name of the pitch. Shame really that a lot of the Liverpool fans on RAWK have turned into human rights activists and financial experts, the type of financial expert's that have trouble with their 98's and 97's.

Last edited:
Personally, I've always viewed Man City and their fans as kindred spirits. True fans of a proper football club, generally over shadowed by the media's beloved Red rivals.

I don't have a problem with you having money and "buying" success. Every team in history has bought success; okay City are paying more than anyone else, but that's down to inflation. I'm sure if someone did the maths, then the payments made by Arsenal in the 30s, or Liverpool in the 70s and 80s, would work out the same in real terms. Even as far back as Preston in 1888, they were enticing the best Scottish talent down to England with (for the time) large wads of cash and the promise of jobs.

As for the no fans, again I rather like the fact that those people who supported the club through the dark days of Division 3 are still there, and haven't been joined by Di**heads from Devon, F*ckwits from Finland, and T*ssers from Thailand , like some clubs we could mention.

Enjoy your success, I hope that when we get our new stadium, it'll generate the cash for us to join you in the fight for trophies.

Being London based, I’ve always had the biggest issues with Arsenal fans who were unhappy we took Nasri, Adebayor, Toure etc. It got quite heated on the trains sometimes. I almost got my fists out which is very unlike me. All other London clubs have been fine.

At work, we’re Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham. All banter.

Being London based, I’ve always had the biggest issues with Arsenal fans who were unhappy we took Nasri, Adebayor, Toure etc. It got quite heated on the trains sometimes. I almost got my fists out which is very unlike me. All other London clubs have been fine.

At work, we’re Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham. All banter.
"City tearing Cockneys apart again."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.