hypocrite

Something feels not quite right about this take over.

If the new owners had a decent wedge it would surely be done by now.

Gone very quiet, I think the barcodes should be getting a bit worried at this stage.

Gone very quiet, I think the barcodes should be getting a bit worried at this stage.

Well if they are loaded the powers that be wont want another multi billionaire in the premier so they are scrambling around to try and find a reason not to allow the sale.

I'm convinced this isn't happening, or if it is, it'll be nowhere near the scale of what's happened at City. Serious people with serious money don't take this long to get a fairly straightforward and relatively cheap deal like this one over the line.

While I'm not saying this will go through, to be fair it's only 2 or 3 weeks since the news first broke. These things can sometimes take a while to complete, especially if you're dealing with an awkward fucker like Ashley.

I said it in the other thread, 2 weeks ago I was having lunch in Rhodes the day this rumour went bananas and Mike Ashley was sat next to me in a restaurant clearly in the middle of his holidays and not a care in the world.

He didn't look like a man giving it any attention whatsoever.

What the fuck is the sted head going on about where has pep spent 700million since he's been at city.
He hasn't, he just made it up.

Pep's signings:

Mahrez 60m
Laporte 57m
Mendy 52m
Walker 45m
B Silva 43m
Ederson 32m
Danilo 27m
Stones 47m
Sane 37m
Jesus 27m
Gundogan 20m
Nolito 14m
Bravo 14m
Zinchenko 1m

Total - 476m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.