Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish we'd hear something from the club, the silence is deafening at this moment in time. Is everyone on their hols or something?

Seriously, whether Pep or the club wants him to stay, this is getting beyond a joke. Put a £60mil bid in for Kimmich and watch them squirm. Might be seen as stooping to their behaviour, but it'll tell them to put up or shut up.

I wouldn't even put a bid in. I'd just get some City friendly journos to ask City players questions about one of theirs joining us, brief the players to respond with 'yeah, we'd love him to join', 'he'd be great here' etc.

Eye for an eye.

United are buying twelve players apparently. Maybe nothing will happen until pre season starts, only remembered Mahrez signed in the second week of July last year.
Rumours link united to 12 , rumours link us to about 12 too. Apart from Madrid hardly anyone in europe has bought anyone yet.

If I was one of the best wingers in the world at 23, and if I'd heard that the best club from my home country were after me when I'd fallen slightly out of favour at my current club, I'd wait around and head out on holiday to get a clear head and see whose offer was better as well. We either keep Sane or we sell him and buy a trustworthy replacement. As we've seen over the past two or three years, Pep knows what's doing and Txiki works best in his company. I trust them both to steer us through.

I've said it before, this kid has an attitude problem. Clearly he has the talent but the application?

Reminds me of Sturridge. Only time will tell but I'm betting that at 28 he will be another Walcott, and we are saying about all that talent that went to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.