Hotels for Champions League final - Istanbul 2020

Impeccable One

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up, that some hotel chains; Hilton, Accor & Radisson, allow bookings to be made 365 days or more in advance. I've grabbed a room at Hampton by Hilton Istanbul Atakoy for approx. 70 Euro per night, for 29th, 30th & 1st. All rooms can be cancelled without charge up to 3 days before arrival !

Some hotels have already got 'CL Pricing', but there are plenty that haven't and allow for free cancellation. The Novotel Istanbul Zeytibburnu is another interesting option, slightly higher prices, but a nicer hotel.

Ideally you'll want to be on the West side of Istanbul for 'easier' access to the stadium, but transport options and prices are pretty reasonable in Istanbul.

Go grab yourself a room(s), just in case next year is our year (Have I heard that somewhere before ?)

first time I haven't booked early. too much hassle and I can't be arsed. tv it is. fuck the corrupt ****s.

Booked in advance a Hotel in Kharkov, 3 days before the game told me room not available.
There's nothing to stop them cancelling a booking if they can get a better price!

Booked in advance a Hotel in Kharkov, 3 days before the game told me room not available.
There's nothing to stop them cancelling a booking if they can get a better price!
Agreed, I suffered from this for Madrid, but managed to find another place. Booking with reputable global hotel brands tends to ensure you don't get jerked around. And, I've booked two hotels in case one tries any funny stuff.

Agreed, I suffered from this for Madrid, but managed to find another place. Booking with reputable global hotel brands tends to ensure you don't get jerked around. And, I've booked two hotels in case one tries any funny stuff.
You might be safer opening an hilton honours account. I'm sure they would be less likely to cancel your room. I looked at the Atakoy yesterday, i am a member & it was coming up around 6O Euros/ night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.