UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if his family are in on it thats sane gone for 30/40m less than he is worth or he will go for nowt in 2 years.

Really disappointing from sane if that's true....ok u don't want to stay.... atleast the club should get the deserved transfer fees

Shit or get off the pot time for Leroy, as far as City will be concerned.

If he continues to bluff running down his contract, I wouldn't be surprised for City to call it and keep him at least another 12 months to spite him and Bayern.

Sometimes it really is about principle rather than the cash.

Especially so, when next summer we can threaten to keep him another 12 months or throw it out to the highest bidder that isn't Bayern or another club in England.

If Sané's family, and therefore Sané were conspiring with Bayern to help them lowball us to get him out of the club on their terms then I'd be pretty surprised and honestly disappointed in the club if they did anything other than tell him to sit in the stands for a year.

Hasn't he got two years left?
Gundo one year?

He has 2 years left which means we can park him in the stands, play him for the u23s, drop him from the CL squad, take away his locker etc. and still get a good price for him next summer off the back of Euro 2020 which he'll be guaranteed a place at because Germany have no one else.

Does anyone know when we are going to hear the punishment, or are they going to say that there is no case to answer. This is because UEFA know that should this go to CAS they stand a very big chance of loosing the case altogether, and therefore, they will find it harder to bring any other case against us.

If Sané's family, and therefore Sané were conspiring with Bayern to help them lowball us to get him out of the club on their terms then I'd be pretty surprised and honestly disappointed in the club if they did anything other than tell him to sit in the stands for a year.

Bayern are deffo trying to orchestrate a cheap departure... but there’s no evidence of Sané or his family being involved. There is however, plenty of evidence of Bayern involving most of the German National Squad and significant sections of the German media.

Shit or get off the pot time for Leroy, as far as City will be concerned.

If he continues to bluff running down his contract, I wouldn't be surprised for City to call it and keep him at least another 12 months to spite him and Bayern.

Sometimes it really is about principle rather than the cash.

Especially so, when next summer we can threaten to keep him another 12 months or throw it out to the highest bidder that isn't Bayern or another club in England.

Really, really hope we take that line on this one

I am sure City would give him near 100K week pay rise, 2 years that's near 10M plus bonus's.

That some risk not to take, any footballer is one injury away from retirement, is he or his mother going to take that risk?

He would get far more than 10M as a signing-on fee after running down his remaining 2 years and the signing club would be thrilled to pay it as it would be a fraction of what they would pay as a transfer for that level of player.

I think that 'concrete case' was a bad translation of "specific case". He put no timeframe on it because (a) he's not stupid and (b) the IC would take their own view of it and decide.

Ceferin did not imply that this was a cast iron case.

I'm sure these quotes were as a direct result of careful closed answer questioning from the MSM - hard to answer the questions of "are you investigating MCFC" and "will they be punished if found guilty" in any other way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.