Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

As far as i'm aware there isn't a waiting list. They will offer them to cityzens members and those with the most points get first dibs and they will keep lowering the criteria day by day like away games or the cup final.

I was under the impression that it was done based on how long you'd been a cityzen members as opposed to how many points you had?

I'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

I was under the impression that it was done based on how long you'd been a cityzen members as opposed to how many points you had?

I'll find out soon enough, I suppose.
Not sure mate but a pal of mine is hoping to get one this season and thats what he told me. Imagine info will be out this time next week

No email about direct debit renewal received as yet 5.30pm. Should I be concerned that I will lose my seat from many years?

Expected one before 5pm today.

No email about direct debit renewal received as yet 5.30pm. Should I be concerned that I will lose my seat from many years?

Expected one before 5pm today.
They tweeted that everyone will receive an email by Friday at 5pm after first saying it would be Wednesday at 5pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.