Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Sane left Schalke he was considered a player with great potential but not by any means the finished article , he has worked with Pep for two seasons and he has improved under his tutolage , he has won half a dozen winners medals and is now a regular German international he also won the Premier league young player of the year award in a canter. We paid circa £38m for the lad , his value has as a minimum trebled and if Mbappe is worth £150m then Leroy is'nt far behind , there is not a cat in hells chance of any club (apart from Barca & Real)in europe is going to pay around £100-120m for Leroy because of FFP etc.,
Which leaves all this speculation a bit of a none story , the German Rags are also never going to stump up £100m , so i expect Leroy to sign a much improved contract and knuckle down under Pep and become the best winger in the world under the best coach on the planet , he would be a fool to leave the most progressive football club in europe for a German Rag team that in european terms has been in decline for a few years and which is in need of a massive investment/rebuild .
Fuck Rumenigge , Fuck Hoeness , Fuck Beckanbauer and Fuck all the German Rag players in the international squad bending Leroy's ear , he''s going nowhere and 100 % not to the German Bullshit Royalty Club.

When Sane left Schalke he was considered a player with great potential but not by any means the finished article , he has worked with Pep for two seasons and he has improved under his tutolage , he has won half a dozen winners medals and is now a regular German international he also won the Premier league young player of the year award in a canter. We paid circa £38m for the lad , his value has as a minimum trebled and if Mbappe is worth £150m then Leroy is'nt far behind , there is not a cat in hells chance of any club (apart from Barca & Real)in europe is going to pay around £100-120m for Leroy because of FFP etc.,
Which leaves all this speculation a bit of a none story , the German Rags are also never going to stump up £100m , so i expect Leroy to sign a much improved contract and knuckle down under Pep and become the best winger in the world under the best coach on the planet , he would be a fool to leave the most progressive football club in europe for a German Rag team that in european terms has been in decline for a few years and which is in need of a massive investment/rebuild .
Fuck Rumenigge , Fuck Hoeness , Fuck Beckanbauer and Fuck all the German Rag players in the international squad bending Leroy's ear , he''s going nowhere and 100 % not to the German Bullshit Royalty Club.
That’s worth more than a like. I love this post.

No idea why you are so confident in that. If he wants to go and somebody pays near the clubs valuation then he will go. One thing we cannot afford is to have a disgruntled high profile player on the books. I also do not want a player who actually wants to leave but changes his mind because he manages to get a huge contract offer. The most important thing is he must 100% want to stay. Tough one for the club but we cant be held to ransom.

This deal sets a precedent IMO.

We’re being quoted £70+ million for a good but unspectacular CB and £100+ million for a kid who’s had half a good season in Portugal.

If he goes then I’d like to see him replaced with either Sancho or Neres both inferior players who would cost a similar amount to what we would receive for Sane, but both top prospects.

No idea why you are so confident in that. If he wants to go and somebody pays near the clubs valuation then he will go. One thing we cannot afford is to have a disgruntled high profile player on the books. I also do not want a player who actually wants to leave but changes his mind because he manages to get a huge contract offer. The most important thing is he must 100% want to stay. Tough one for the club but we cant be held to ransom.

Quite sure Pep will feel the same way , Sane will only stay if he is 100% committed any sign off petulance and i am sure Pep will drive him to Munich himself

My view is that Sane and Felix are linked. If we sell Sane we buy Felix. One strategy could be to buy Felix and loan him back and at the same time keep Sane. Next summer Sane will still be worth 80million and we will have saved about 10 million by not giving him a pay rise this summer. We sell then and bring Felix in. Worst case we end up with both.

Once again, we are not buying Felix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.