Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had his moments throughout the season ie.the L'pool winner,Schalke games but a bit disingenuous if he feels he should have started more..Bernardo and Raz's forms made them undroppable particularly in the second half of the season..Perphaps Silva should have been rested more with Bernardo moving into MF but other than that there was no way he was displacing that front 3.Having a family member as an agent is always 'weird'..Sure his parent will be biased and think he should have a more prominent role and will rarely want to dig him out or point out his flaws..a blinkered view,giving him a false reality of things in the process
Moving to Bayern is a step down..Could care less about their 'history' and all that but they are further away from winning the CL than we are..Had already outgrown the Bundesliga when he left to join us so the appeal is...
In his case,talent alone won't be enough,has a lot to iron out and learn and sure Kovac will do that better than Pep.If he doesn't want to be here,he shouldn't be here..let him leave..on our terms. Maybe his entourage should convince Bayern to pay his worth if they want him that bad.

Sane should look at Zinchenko, not a starter at all, city were prepared to let him leave, but he decided to stay and fight, and he successfully did that, and imo became our most improved player, and now is a 1st team regular, if Sane hasn't got the bottle to stay and fight, then he should close the door on his way out, by the way I think he is class but needs to show balls like Zinchenko

Nope. Don't shift the discussion. You said another thing he should consider is 'the pressure if being Bayern's record signing"

And I simply responded that a player of Sane's profile, would not consider that pressure. This has nothing to do with past and present players asking him to join 'bla bla bla.' Rather your point was that he may have under the 'pressure' to produce.

That isn't a consideration for someone as self confident as Sane.
agreed, there will be no pressure for sane to produce, no more or less than anyone else,
he is also not feeling any of this so called pressure from all the apparent tapping up out of germany.
Others should make no mistake, he is sitting back and loving every minute and the attention of all the smoke being blown up his a$$.
Whatever happens he will make out fabulously.

Tolmie has mentioned our offer is circa 110k a week before bonuses. That would lead me to believe that money is a massive driver in his potential decision to move on.

All guesswork , nobody has any idea what players earn its all about assumptions , if you believe the media players like KDB & Sterling are earning £250-300k a week , and if that is correct £110k a week for Sane does not compare well , but pleased our wage structure isnt on a par with the Dippers though , who have the largest wage bill in the Premier league but their players only play for the love of the club and their fans , go figure.

I just don’t get worked up about players coming & going. The club is so well run they know what they are doing.

Sane lifted the levels of Bernardo & Sterling to a place he couldn’t compete with. If he stays I’m delighted but I would hate to turn into a Fan base like Dippers that wish the worst on ex players.

We’re led to believe the contract offer has been on the table since last sept? if that is the case leroy would’ve signed it by now, be gutted to lose him in one respect, but a player who dosen’t want to play for city is a player i don’t want at city, we move on

There was just something about him last season. Seems like his made up his mind long ago. Obviously he’s enjoying every bit of the attention. Can’t fault him for wanting to leave tho. Hopefully we get a decent fee.

If Leroy leaves it should be for £100m and we should go straight to Dortmund and give it them for Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.