Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

BBC fixture list starts by a pic of the Dippers lifting the chumps league it's the premiership you twats and I'm sure city won the premiership not those idiots.

what is wrong with some of us?? we are on tv! read the club website! some of us just need to chill out!

So right.

Some of the whingeing makes us look like soft old Mary's.
All clubs have bad fixture runs, Liverpòol play Saints away early on after Super cup for e.g..
We have a great end to the season, Of course I would like a home match boxing day, but there are plenty of home festive matches, by which time the whingers will say too many matches st home at Xmas etc. Bloody hell get a grip, Whingers.

Just read that the Aug / Sept tv fixtures will be announced around July 6th (based on when they were announced last season)

FA Cup round dates are:
Third Round Proper Saturday 4 January 2020
Fourth Round Proper Saturday 25 January 2020
Fifth Round Proper Wednesday 4 March 2020
Quarter Final Saturday 21 March 2020
Semi Final Saturday 18 April 2020
Final Saturday 23 May 2020
Only games possibly affected would be Chelsea away (1/4 final date) and Newcastle at home (semi final date). 5th round if we get there will be played midweek before the derby

BBC fixture list starts by a pic of the Dippers lifting the chumps league it's the premiership you twats and I'm sure city won the premiership not those idiots.

With the rags on the decline they're simply looking for maximum clicks.
Actually when you open the article the champions and fourmidables are shown.

Just read that the Aug / Sept tv fixtures will be announced around July 6th (based on when they were announced last season)
It's ridiculous that they need so long. Especially for the first 3 games. Even more so when you consider that they've known about these fixtures for a while already.

What a fucking run up to christmas this is.

Liverpool away
Chelsea home
Newcastle away
Burnley away
United home
Arsenal away
Leicester home
Wolves away (Boxing Day)

6 of the most likely top 8, plus two of the hardest lower league teams in the country to play away from home in Burnley and Newcastle.

Title will be won or lost in that 5 run.

very happy with the fixtures, our team fear no one, yes we will lose one or two but i see another good season coming up, cant wait to watch my team again fighting for more trophies, we are so bloody lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.