Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player of that there is no doubt and we will miss him. However, on a personal level never really took to him like our other players who bought into the club. Really hope we don’t get shafted on price on this one.

it's being said if leroy does leave then we wont be replacing him due to having Bernardo sterling mahrez but surely if one of them gets a bad injury it's a must we do buy isn't it ..it was in the evening news I know.

Can't imagine anything will happen soon. Sane's on holiday now and technically has no representative at the moment as he's apparently dropped his mum as his agent. Can see this dragging on for a while yet.

Can't imagine anything will happen soon. Sane's on holiday now and technically has no representative at the moment as he's apparently dropped his mum as his agent. Can see this dragging on for a while yet.

According to the press, wasn't it his mum who was pushing him towards a return to Germany?

Whatever happens with Leroy, and I'd like him to stay, business considerations will doubtless trump any personal feelings we have on the issue.

It's worth remembering that if we even get £80m, we'll have nearly doubled our money and, even better, we'll have fucked over Bayern's business plan of poaching young German players from other German clubs at knockdown prices. Even the worst case scenario is a win/win.

i dont think any right minded blue would want to see him leave. And will rest on the players desire to return to Germany If this is so Pep i am sure will not keep him .but he will be offered a good contract by us. i am sure he wasnt happy at being benched for large parts of last season. but a lot will count on if he has still got a decent working relationship with Pep i personally hope he sees this as a challenge to nail down more game time. He has to be more consistent and truly involved which many of us can recall matches when he has contributed little. But no doubt he is talented i would hate to see that blossom at my third hated club

Whatever happens with Leroy, and I'd like him to stay, business considerations will doubtless trump any personal feelings we have on the issue.

It's worth remembering that if we even get £80m, we'll have nearly doubled our money and, even better, we'll have fucked over Bayern's business plan of poaching young German players from other German clubs at knockdown prices. Even the worst case scenario is a win/win.

I genuinely wouldn’t let him go there unless I thought the price was so high it might cripple them. Happy to sell him to anyone else if the price is right, just not those twats

All guesswork , nobody has any idea what players earn its all about assumptions , if you believe the media players like KDB & Sterling are earning £250-300k a week , and if that is correct £110k a week for Sane does not compare well , but pleased our wage structure isnt on a par with the Dippers though , who have the largest wage bill in the Premier league but their players only play for the love of the club and their fans , go figure.

It's not guesswork, with the greatest respect to you.

Just privy to Leroy's actual money in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.