Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

We'll have it sown up before then, pressure will be off, couldn't really ask for a better set of opening fixtures, those first 10 games are all easily winnable.
PL needs a story with jeopardy, like a Saturday morning matinee.

City running away with it BUT THEN start to falter! Could they throw it away? Can our heroes from Dipperdom claw them back?
Come back after Christmas to follow the next gripping instalment in "Return of the Dippers - could it really be Their Year?"

Piece of piss run-in after the last Liverpool game with a home game last to lift the third title in a row. Great set of fixtures if you ask me.

Fair enough its a fair distance I suppose :-) Hope you manage to get as many games in as possible on your visit.

Cheers.
Going to Scotland and ireland too for my first ever overseas trip. I'm pumped for it but unfortunately looks like just the one game as I'm going with a Scottish friend and hes dragging me to see Celtic.

22 grounds I've watched City play on over the years no longer exist.

The advantage of following a club that’s been in the Prem , the championship and the 1st division in the last twenty years ,more opportunities of seeing your team at the smaller grounds .
I’ve done every London club with Spurs , except Orient, Brentford and millwall as whilst we’ve played two of those in cup games k I wasn’t able to get a ticket .
That being said I’ve done 51 clubs grounds , and 4 European Away games

Cheers.
Going to Scotland and ireland too for my first ever overseas trip. I'm pumped for it but unfortunately looks like just the one game as I'm going with a Scottish friend and hes dragging me to see Celtic.
Great City Glasgow, well worth a visit, get to Edinburgh too, one of the best cities in the UK.

The dippers at work are moaning about the easy run in and how unfair it is and we have fixed it with brown envelopes, and in my book anything which upsets them is fine with me so i am happy with the fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.