Premier League matches on Amazon Prime

I cant wait for this..... Big media/big club bias will hopefully dissapear

I dont mind pandering to individual fanbases, but the hatred for non big clubs that comes from English media I can do without.

It makes my annual £79 subs better value I suppose.

Do an amazon household and share it with someone. I share with my bro in law. £40 a year each. Once you've set it up you use your login and they use theirs. It doesn't restrict devices (3 viewing at the same time each so total 6 devices) and same viewing restrictions but for each person (I think you can stream the same content on 2 devices so total of 4 devices streaming same content).

Cheap as anything.

Do an amazon household and share it with someone. I share with my bro in law. £40 a year each. Once you've set it up you use your login and they use theirs. It doesn't restrict devices (3 viewing at the same time each so total 6 devices) and same viewing restrictions but for each person (I think you can stream the same content on 2 devices so total of 4 devices streaming same content).

Cheap as anything.
It is good value, especially as you're splitting the cost. I signed up mainly for free next day delivery on prime orders. I also download prime music but I think paying about £7 per month extra for prime unlimited music is a bit too expensive so I sacked it after the month's free trial expired. I don't really watch much TV and apart from the enjoyable 'All or Nothing' about City, I've watched hardly anything else available as a prime member.

It is good value, especially as you're splitting the cost. I signed up mainly for free next day delivery on prime orders. I also download prime music but I think paying about £7 per month extra for prime unlimited music is a bit too expensive so I sacked it after the month's free trial expired. I don't really watch much TV and apart from the enjoyable 'All or Nothing' about City, I've watched hardly anything else available as a prime member.
Full series of Vikings well worth a watch

Module2.jpg

Brilliant for us the way the fixtures turned out with both games being away, sign up for the free trial end of November/start of December, watch both city away games and get all your Christmas stuff delivered for free before cancelling if its not for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.