Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Main headline on BBC sport home page.

De7nRPy.png

Seems alright to me.
They changed it about 20 mins after they first published the page.

Scousers play Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Tottenham before they play us, 4 of the top 6 in the first 11 games, they'll lose 2 and then when they're already 6 points behind us, will lose against us too. And with Arsenal and Chelsea as 2 of their last 3 games I can hear the fuckers squirming already!

Twitter today is literally just this, but in different ways around:

I am outraged that [insert your team] have a hard start while [insert your team's rival] have an easy start, but I am willing to ignore [insert your team's rival]'s difficult season ending while ignoring [insert your team]'s easy start. There is clearly an agenda against my club.

Great start. Only Spurs out of the top 6 up to Liverpool away.

Very difficult February and March. Could impact on the CL.

Easy run in. Last game at home against Norwich.

It’s on!

3 PL titles in a row.

Yes, that's good.

When the fixtures are released, I always look at the last 6 games and imagine our run-in to the title. It's also nice to finish with a home fixture / proper lap of honour / hopefully a trophy display!

Having said that, last season (and often in the past) it wasn't the big teams that we lost to. XXXX

Don’t forget the pitch invasion. ;-)

A great opening sequence and a great run in with clusters in between of tricky games. The cream always rises to the top.

Do what we have to do, concentrate on us and the rest will fall into place.

City are looking to win a 3rd successive Premier League title - another treble.

One step at a time. If we achieve this we are allowed to dream - Pep and City to create another record - the first Premier League quad.

I`m getting the buzz already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.