Evidence for religion

Being sent to Hell isn't such a bad deal though. The first few days of having red hot pokers shoved up your arse would smart a bit, but after a while you would build up a pain tolerance.
It would then be more of a social thing. Interaction with the poker-shovers every day.

What about them? They probably would get bored of doing the same thing every day and might resort to some high jinks for a laugh. Sticking a feather duster up your ringpiece when you are expecting the usual burning metal rod would lighten the mood.

And you would meet far more interesting characters than up in Heaven. Up there you'd meet Mother Theresa and Ghandi. Downstairs would be much more entertaining.

So, evolution proceeds by chance? If that's the case how come "evolution" progress and not regress? Say, like me evoluing toward four eyes and you to one eye???
Not even sure where to begin with this other than recommending you some books to read. Although if you’ve managed to grow into an adult without already understanding evolution and the answer to your question, then I highly doubt you will bother reading any of the said books.

Being sent to Hell isn't such a bad deal though. The first few days of having red hot pokers shoved up your arse would smart a bit, but after a while you would build up a pain tolerance.
It would then be more of a social thing. Interaction with the poker-shovers every day.

What about them? They probably would get bored of doing the same thing every day and might resort to some high jinks for a laugh. Sticking a feather duster up your ringpiece when you are expecting the usual burning metal rod would lighten the mood.

And you would meet far more interesting characters than up in Heaven. Up there you'd meet Mother Theresa and Ghandi. Downstairs would be much more entertaining.

According to many and how you look at things, old Theresa may be residing in hell (or at least purgatory).

That's a misconception. Hell is actually an eternity having to watch, read and listen to the media after Liverpool have just won the premier league.

Not even sure where to begin with this other than recommending you some books to read. Although if you’ve managed to grow into an adult without already understanding evolution and the answer to your question, then I highly doubt you will bother reading any of the said books.

So, why did you feel the need to comment on some stupid guy's statement? Hein? Showing off how smart you are? Why this need? Showing you are better than others? Why should I care about YOUR evolution? Did I ask you to care about MY God? I am not even saying atheists are stupid? Each his own. Why slag the others. I got the same answers (from almost the same posters incidentally (???)) when I defended a player like Mahrez. So, the degree of urge to "slag the other" and "show off" has a pattern and is not dependent on the nature of the discussed topic.

Just be happy with your reality Big Man and leave them stupid people (believing in GOD in their scientific labs) be happy with theirs. Each his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.