Tunisia advice

You are having a laugh ?

Last time I was in Zeus, spat at, stones thrown, attacked by a local in a club, "shouting I Am the King of Zeus".

If you go stay in the hotel , no, on second thoughts stay in the Airport.

On the advice of the foreign office it looks fine? The main income is tourist base?

When did you last go asa?

Tried somewhere nice pal, but with a family of 4 in the holidays it's so expensive.

We're scouting out Club Med destinations and this came up but I dismissed it due to uncertainties about stability and not knowing anyone on the ground to help navigate through all the fake news. In contrast, Turkey I know people there and much easier to gauge

better to be expensive and relaxed rather than cheaper and wondering if its ok to go out

Granted, I'd put it on a par with Turkey. The point I'm making is it just scaremongering?You pay your money you take your chance.

To go to a comparable hotel it's over 25% more.

First world problems, I'm sorry if it comes across this way I just want first hand accounts of the place.

Went in 1993....
Was fine, my tip to anyone is go out looking at the bazaar without any money in your pocket. See what you like and barter and then come back with the exact change.
I bartered for something and it was 8 dinar. Gave him 20 and just couldnt get change off the fucker. Kept offering me all kinds of shit.... In the end he gave me 2 of the original item I bought and something else i didnt want / need and i left..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.