Seasoncard relocations 19/20

Anyone not had e-mail confirmation through yet for renewal? One of mine is missing

Edit
All sorted and moved it closer to the others
Balls up as the system was claiming I had paid the last instalment in cash !!! WFF!!!
Girl in supp services couldn’t have been more helpful

Last edited:
If it's anything like last season you've got no hope, I was on hold for almost two hours and still only got to number 3,476 in the queue so hung up in the end and sat in the same seat for another year!

It’s been almost impossible to relocate the last 2 years, an absolute ball ache.
I remember 3 or 4 years ago might of been after the new stand was built and city used a online tool to relocate and it was brilliant, you could go on a check and it was live so as people moved those seats became available. Obviously in true city fashion they don’t want anything that works in the ticket office so we’ve never seen it again.

Good luck everybody....

image.jpg

It’s been almost impossible to relocate the last 2 years, an absolute ball ache.
I remember 3 or 4 years ago might of been after the new stand was built and city used a online tool to relocate and it was brilliant, you could go on a check and it was live so as people moved those seats became available. Obviously in true city fashion they don’t want anything that works in the ticket office so we’ve never seen it again.

I think your positive memories of relocation into SS3 are a result of the passage of time. It was set for 9am on a Saturday morning and like thousands of others I was prepared with a brew and logged on in plenty of time for the relocation process to begin. At the stroke of 9 the site crashed and there followed hours of chaos whilst being on hold whilst trying to do it over the phone without ever speaking to anyone.

Some time after lunch the site recovered some functionality and if you were lucky you could get on and choose a seat. I got one but not as good as I wanted but checked later to see if it was showing as sold as I hadn't received any mail or confirmation that what I had done was successful and saw a fantastic seat in 316 available. I chose that one and a couple of days later got a confirmation. It worked out for me but it was an absolute shambles.

Right then,I'm gonna attempt to relocate my lad,where do I start though is the question,is it by phone or can it be done online ? It's gone 9 I'm logged in under his details but not a clue where to begin,as when I'm on tickets there is nothing showing about relocating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.