An unpopular opinion

brooklandsblue2.0

What unpopular opinions do you hold that go against the mainstream and even close friends and family? I’ll get the ball rolling.

1) I think The Courteeners are absolute wank and if they were playing at the end of my garden I’d close the windows/curtains.

2) I think women’s football is trash.

3) I dislike Ant and Dec

Feel free to add your own.

What unpopular opinions do you hold that go against the mainstream and even close friends and family? I’ll get the ball rolling.

1) I think The Courteeners are absolute wank and if they were playing at the end of my garden I’d close the windows/curtains.

3) I dislike Ant and Dec

All three..... bang on!

3) I dislike Ant and Dec

1 & 3 are probably quite popular opinions tbf I know many people, myself included who agree with those statements

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.