It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Laporte is a number one CB and to be honest if De Ligt came in then them two would be our starters in the big games? Plus maybe it’s only me but I hate the chopping and changing of certain positions every game etc so someone would get pissed off. To be honest nico at his age is the one we should try and move on.
Otamendi has been a good signing but his best years are behind him imo. De Ligt would be an excellent signing, I just hope the Dippers don't get him.

If we will sign De Ligt ( fingers crossed) we don't need another CB. The fact we had 4 CB is because Kompany's injuries. Stones Laporte and De ligt with Garcia, Dinho as a backup - wow

What happened to exspect us to move very quickly on our targets on khaldoon vid?
I think he made a comment about already working on targets and hoping to tie them up soon, but everybody will be doing the same regardless. Not even Woodstock or whatever his name is waits until the opening day to discuss who they need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.