It’s the little things that make me proud..

just watching Noel at Isle of Wight and he’s got the ever present City flag on stage. Little things like seeing the badge on national television in something that isn’t a football programme just makes me smile. I know we’re a ‘superpower’ in terms of football now, but City is and always will be a club for the people, our people.

Got me wondering, what else makes you proud to be a city fan other than our on field antics?
Funny thing about oasis, there was a video on city website about some fans from asia who became city supporters from them wearing city tops in the 90s.

Well the little things in life seem to get knocked back on this forum, grumble grumble grumble .

Not little things, the chady branch, the coach from the waldorf, the stockport lot, the salford supporters etc, they were the lifeblood when we were shite, not 2 lads from burnage, that are used as a barometer of city fans from the cool britania age, becaus all those above I mentioned?were probably bouncing round maine rd v charlton when no **** cared,

We are not a fashion statement to sell records and promote celebrity

Timothy dalton
Jon henshaw
Billy duffy

All examples of life long blues that don't use it to enhance their status and also went when we were shite

Last edited:
We all have a Scottish team we kind of follow, I remember half the kippax singing rangers and the other Celtic, the half and half city/Celtic ski hats, noel's family obviously followed Celtic.
Come on you hibees!!
Odd coincidence is that both clubs have talented brothers as celeb cheerleaders

I presume people are referring to the celtic scarf wearing because of there age.
Back in the day at main road it was very popular to have either a CITY- RANGERS HAT OR CITY - CELTIC HAT.
NOEL is from that era that's the reason.
I wore my CITY - RANGERS hat with pride.
C.T.I.D

I presume people are referring to the celtic scarf wearing because of there age.
Back in the day at main road it was very popular to have either a CITY- RANGERS HAT OR CITY - CELTIC HAT.
C.T.I.D

So am I still never saw him being swung at by those said rangers/city hat wearers when called out for singing bobby sands songs like me and my brother/mates did.

Maybe he was in the main or north stand, bit wasn't in th kippax part I frequented

Last edited:
C.T.I.D
Me too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.