Meet Blue - our new foster dog.

oldius

We have just rescued this young girl from a difficult environment. She has a few cuts and cowers at a raised voice but she is already starting to improve after just a week with us. We have named her Blue, for obvious reasons! This picture was taken on day 1, when she immediately went to the step that our Bulldog used to sit at before we lost him in August 2018. She slept on the same step for an age and is progressing each day.

48032404027_2a826e7559_c.jpg

Last edited:
We got a Rotty/Staffy cross from a rescue centre. He was 18 months old and had spent nearly all his life there. He came with 2 A4 sheets of behavioural notes, all bad, stating he probably could not be social with other dogs and strangers. Once we got him home the changes were immediate and after three months he is the perfect dog - he loves getting a fuss off everyone in the pub and is presently on my daughters bed having a cuddle (along with our other dog).
Trust me, if he can change beyond recognition and be so happy, I'm sure you'll have no trouble with your pup. Strong guidance and love is all they need.
This is Dexter
5ee37d93dc08a8cbf831cfe7f0764f2b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.