It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I reckon you are True Blue No1 and I claim my £5
Definitely somebody who has chatted that much shite in the past that they’ve had to change their username.
Doesn’t normally take them long to continue where they left off.

If your a Manc it"s how most of us speak
He he he.

I grew up and lived so close to the ground my family knew when City had scored by just opening the window. Spent the late 60s 70s and 80s stuffing pound notes down my socks so me and my brothers wouldn't get told off by my mum and Dad for minding cars on match day.

Finally the closest I've ever come to being American is when my parents bought me a Grifter bike and I used to tear up and down Santiago street just off Claremont Road back in the day.

So I hope I class as a manc or I'm screwed.

He he he.

I grew up and lived so close to the ground my family knew when City had scored by just opening the window. Spent the late 60s 70s and 80s stuffing pound notes down my socks so me and my brothers wouldn't get told off by my mum and Dad for minding cars on match day.

Finally the closest I've ever come to being American is when my parents bought me a Grifter bike and I used to tear up and down Santiago street just off Claremont Road back in the day.

You were still minding cars in your 20's ?

He he he.

I was doing the same in the 60s and it was only a bob or two /car. Stuffing pound notes down your socks for doing the same - really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.