Seasoncard relocations 19/20

I've added my mate to my City Family and it's showing I can relocate him but when I go to the seating plan it's only letting me select my seat and not his! Just missed out on the perfect seats for us as well, been trying to get them for the past 3 seasons.
Same happened to me also.
Absolute nonsense of a carry on .
In the end i moved myself and then logged in with his details and moved him next to me, just before i was about to smash fuck out of the laptop!

I got a value Gold last season and was sandwiched between a decent and friendly guy in his 40s with his teenage son who I chatted to every game. On the other side of me I thought I was next to a stuffed version of Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets. They never spoke or cheered a goal, they only moaned when blues in front of them spoiled their view whilst celebrating. I'm glad I've relocated to some proper atmosphere amongst mates in 110. Bring it on!
Who you sit next to can make such a difference if you go by yourself. The other chap I sit next to is quiet and does not celebrate like a loon but he stayed and clapped zabba or Hart off after one game when they'd come back and I thought he was an old softie after all.

Who you sit next to can make such a difference if you go by yourself. The other chap I sit next to is quiet and does not celebrate like a loon but he stayed and clapped zabba or Hart off after one game when they'd come back and I thought he was an old softie after all.
I celebrated goals like a loon when we were shite and I celebrate goals like a loon now we're top quality. When I stop feeling the passion I'll stop going and just watch us on TV. I can't understand those who sit there devoid of emotion and passion but hey ho, we're all different, even though we love the same club.

I'm trying to get my lad in the seats directly in front of me,they are not showing as available,which is shite as they have been vacant for well over half the games last season,I think the club own them to be honest,but being 20th in queue on phone,they can get fucked.
Being empty and being available are not the same thing. The seat next to me is empty much of the time and there are a lot of different people in it when it’s not empty. But it never shows up as available for any match except for European games. Someone has the season ticket and chooses not to use it much of the time.

Being empty and being available are not the same thing. The seat next to me is empty much of the time and there are a lot of different people in it when it’s not empty. But it never shows up as available for any match except for European games. Someone has the season ticket and chooses not to use it much of the time.

I'm talking about 3 seats all together,not one

Does anyone know when cityzen match day members can buy a season card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.