It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Cheers Tolm I'd rather keep Sane. Just hope we can get him to sign on the dotted line. Be happy if Gundo signs also he was brilliant last few months.

Sane should sign the contact if he wants to stay. Would rather a player who doesn't sulk imo.

Any indication if Sane will sign a new deal or just run down his current one, Tolmie?

Seems to me that he has nothing to lose by letting it expire as he'd command a signing fee greater than any wages he may lose from an improved deal...

There will be no buy and loaning back. Our interest is real but we consider him overpriced. It's a deal that only moves if Sane does move out.

As things stand, Leroy is going nowhere as Bayern have had bluff called.

Good news likely too on Gundo.

So from what looked like a summer of big change, it will eventually pan out to be a moderate summer. I for one am thankful. This squad doesn't need mass changes.

Any indication if Sane will sign a new deal or just run down his current one, Tolmie?

Seems to me that he has nothing to lose by letting it expire as he'd command a signing fee greater than any wages he may lose from an improved deal...

I doubt even City are sure on that front. If Bayern don't come up with the price we demand, then Leroy is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Nobody else is in for him and Bayern can't afford to wait 12 months, never mind two years to then pick him up for free.

If he doesn't take up our offer this summer, more clubs will come forward next year and that could still yield a decent fee.

However, does Leroy have the patience to wait it out or, more importantly, risk his place at next year's Euros, as a result of being sidelined or being used sparingly?

Compromise is the order of the day, hopefully. Pick up an improved wage at City and he can still get his move in a couple of more years.

So from what looked like a summer of big change, it will eventually pan out to be a moderate summer. I for one am thankful. This squad doesn't need mass changes.

It probably just needs the likes of Leroy, Jesus and Stones to take the next step, to make us an even more frightening proposition.

I can see why a number six and a new centre-back are the priority.

It probably just needs the likes of Leroy, Jesus and Stones to take the next step, to make us an even more frightening proposition.

I can see why a number six and a new centre-back are the priority.
Have you heard any other names for centerback besides the large man who plays for Leicester?

Have you heard any other names for centerback besides the large man who plays for Leicester?

He would seemingly prefer City but United are the clear favourite. They are willing to pay at least £10m more than us.

Maguire has an agreement he can leave from last summer, which is why he renewed his contract for a bigger salary.

De Ligt has a big decision to make between wages and career.

I'm not quite sure why we don't push the boat out on the latter, with only three at most coming in?

There is a surprise coming on that front, whether it is a good one or a bad one...

Do you honestly believe the club would let two more central defenders leave on top of Vinny’s departure without replacements? Seriously?

You’re one negative motherfucker my god, I hope your parents don’t leave any knifes or ropes around the house. Although judging by your negativity you’d be too scared to try it just in case it miraculously failed.

Further continue to abuse me all you want. I thought you and your cohorts would have sussed out that your hazing campaign last week had little or no effect.

However, please don't trivialise suicide when being abusive to me. Suicide is a real thing, only yesterday I heared how a mate managed to talk an 18 year old off a bridge. Suicide affects all ages and people and has far reaching consequences for everybody. I rather you wouldn't but if its important to you, keep calling me what you want but please steer clear of the suicide rhetoric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.