Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son-in-law is a ST holder. I've seen him a few times. Why do you ask? I don't rate him and you appear to take this as a personal insult.

I am, indeed, Harry Kane.

My point is that your view that he is over-rated is very much in the minority of those who have seen him play in the flesh. The very great majority would say that he is a formidable player.

I am, indeed, Harry Kane.

My point is that your view that he is over-rated is very much in the minority of those who have seen him play in the flesh. The very great majority would say that he is a formidable player.

Know your place its a city board and therefore we all have to suck up to the marketing gimmicks and Kane isn't a "fourmidable" player, that honour is reserved for those that won the four domestic cups available ;-)

I can't help thinking we've got the answer to how much money Poch has been told he can spend. They're hardly even rumoured to be in for anyone.

I can't help thinking we've got the answer to how much money Poch has been told he can spend. They're hardly even rumoured to be in for anyone.

Other than Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon, you mean? Won’t get much change, if any, out of £150m for that lot.

Also in for Jack Clarke from Leeds, which is likely to be up to a further £20m. And I’d be very surprised if we don’t move for a right back too.

Other than Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon, you mean? Won’t get much change, if any, out of £150m for that lot.

Also in for Jack Clarke from Leeds, which is likely to be up to a further £20m. And I’d be very surprised if we don’t move for a right back too.

Obviously you'll be keeping a closer eye on Spurs transfer targets than me, but I'm not sure you've proved me wrong there.

I've seen at least five clubs linked with Ndombele, and Spurs would be one of the least. A couple linked with Lo Celso but there's not much talk other than in the ''maybe', 'possibly' kind. How long have Spurs been linked with Sessegnon now? You can round it up to the nearest year if it helps...

As for quality, the first two you mention, yes, ok, likely to be good signings. Sessegnon hardly stood out in a relegated side. Clarke is in the Championship and is he really the kind of player to take you to the next level? I'm not saying these players can't be a part of it, but they aren't likely to make it happen.

I don't mind Spurs, and I'd like to see you do well, but it is at least beginning to look like Poch will be under-funded again. Hopefully I'm wrong, and as was said earlier, Levy has a track record of late deals. Time will tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.