Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he was on £60k per week and new deal being offered @ £150
So if he runs down his contract he will lose £9.3m approx
And he may be losing on increased bonuses as well. Of course if Bayern were to offer him a £10m signing on fee plus £150k in two years then he hasn’t lost out financially. Unlikely scenario though

And another one

Bayern Munich midfielder Leon Goretzka: "Leroy [Sané] knows that Munich is a very nice city. You don't need to add zest to it. He knows that he can always contact me if he needs advice or wants to hear my opinion.” [@SPORTBILD]

Leon Goretzka: "Bayern is one of the best & biggest clubs in the world. Leroy knows that. He has to decide for himself. We would all be happy if he came. I'll not put him under pressure or influence him...”

Last edited:
And another one

Bayern Munich midfielder Leon Goretzka: "Leroy [Sané] knows that Munich is a very nice city. You don't need to add zest to it. He knows that he can always contact me if he needs advice or wants to hear my opinion.” [@SPORTBILD]

Leon Goretzka: "Bayern is one of the best & biggest clubs in the world. Leroy knows that. He has to decide for himself. We would all be happy if he came. I'll not put him under pressure or influence him...”
It’s about time we went on the offensive with these German cûnts, doing my fucking head in, the cheeky twats.

And another one

This all appears to me as though Bayern are losing the battle. If Leroy was certain of wanting and pushing for a move then I don’t think you would hear a peep from them. There would be no need.
If any manager can help him reach the top, it’s Pep. I think deep down he knows this.
I don’t think he will sign or leave. Both parties will probably look at it again in Jan.

You have no idea what is happening,he has been away with Germany and is on holiday,he also has 2 yrs left

I am very well aware. The contract talks didn't begin yesterday, they've been going on for a fair while. His indecisiveness is not good for us. Holding a player hostage just for sake of it isn't beneficial for the club, nor the player. The sooner it's sorted the better. We cannot attract players like Félix while having as many players in attack unless someone leaves. Now that he's gone to Atleti likely I hope Sané renews soon.

You know what pal, I am quietly confident about how our club is being run. Fucking chill

Yes, so am I. But the market is unfortunately quick n unforgiving these days. You need players to commit or move so they're not devalued or else later. I love Sané, but his whole saga has gotten boring. I want him to stay.

I am very well aware. The contract talks didn't begin yesterday, they've been going on for a fair while. His indecisiveness is not good for us. Holding a player hostage just for sake of it isn't beneficial for the club, nor the player. The sooner it's sorted the better. We cannot attract players like Félix while having as many players in attack unless someone leaves. Now that he's gone to Atleti likely I hope Sané renews soon.

You really believe we were in for Felix?

You really believe we were in for Felix?
I do think so. But let's say we weren't. Squad uncertainty is not good. We need to plan ahead and plan well, that's always been our way, we cannot have a situation where another season drags on for Sané and he's barely interested then leaves for peanuts when we could've really cashed in for him, now at least he commits we know we're good for another 3-4 years. Much different scenario then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.