Angelino

Everyone makes mistakes. Remember Sergio against Chelsea missing from about 10cm?
Of course, it happens. It's funny though because one of the things everyone loves most about Zinchenko is how much he's improved from a shaky start and how he hasn't let the mistakes bother him.

You are right, Angelino is 5'9 and 152lb , Robertson is 5'10 and 141lb
So we’re re-signing a fat, stumpy left back? Great!! We could have saved a few quid and gone for the salad dodger Shaw instead.

I can’t wait if this is true, like @twosips said it’s a signing with real heart and one that has real meaning to fans and gives a huge amount of hope to the academy lads. If you don’t quite make it, there’s always an opportunity to prove yourself enough that we’ll want to bring you back. It also buys a loyalty from those players and shows a real commitment to their future here and now and also in throughout their careers.

Love Zinchenko, and can't wait to see him lock down left back this season, but the idea that he hasn't made mistakes as he's been learning the position (some pretty big) is ridiculous.

If Angelino arrives, I suspect Zinchenko will play fewer games at left back and play more from the bench in midfield. He’s adept at keeping possession, so he’ll be a safe player to turn to so as to close games out.

If Angelino arrives, I suspect Zinchenko will play fewer games at left back and play more from the bench in midfield. He’s adept at keeping possession, so he’ll be a safe player to turn to so as to close games out.
Neither are going to be first choice for us at present. We need to be realistic though, top class players will not want to sit on the bench and these two are excellent young squaddies who may well make the next level soon.

I’d imagine Zinchenko will become an all round utility player. Comfortable in several positions and still key to the squad.

Signing Angelino and Cancelo gives us a pair of attacking Fullbacks to go with the more controlling Fullbacks (albeit in different ways - Zinchenko with his passing & Walker with his pace and power)

Makes sense.

Bit weird how the RBs will cost nearly £100m combined whilst the LBs are gonna cost £12m combined

(no point counting Mendy, sadly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.