Angelino

Imagine how Maffeo/Manu Garcia/Matt Smith etc will feel seeing Anglino go back into the first team, must be a massive boost to them and anyone else who we loan out or sell with a clause.

Exactly. Imagine how Eric Garcia, Tommy Doyle and Felix Nmecha etc feel seeing Foden going into the first team too - they think that going straight into the team is possible. And if they don't do it, they then think the loan option, or leave and come back option is possible. It's genuinely game-changing, perception wise. Angelino and Foden would become the genuine true successes of the CFA.

City wasting money. Selling a young player only to buy him back for more the following year. City ruining football. Sheesh.

Question is, are we bringing him back just to sell him on again for more profit, or are we planning on giving him a chance eat the first team?

Surely he must think the latter to agree to come back here?

Also, with cancelo incoming I am now sure walker will be a centre back for us too now.

Question is, are we bringing him back just to sell him on again for more profit, or are we planning on giving him a chance eat the first team?

Surely he must think the latter to agree to come back here?
Delph's replacement I reckon? Cant See Ole or Mendy leaving anytime soon...

Imagine how Maffeo/Manu Garcia/Matt Smith etc will feel seeing Anglino go back into the first team, must be a massive boost to them and anyone else who we loan out or sell with a clause.

Hopefully Sancho too!

I have a similar feeling about this transfer than Twosips does.We can't lose with this transfer at all.

It definitely sends out a good message to other academy players who go out on loan or are sold by us that if you work hard and impress at another club, then there is always a chance the club can bring you back and give you a second chance. I think in modern football, it is so, so difficult to play younger players at a very early age, the pressures in football are just enormous now. If you have a bad month of results, most managers will be sacked. There is so much at stake now, so there is limited opportunities for younger players to be given a chance. Especially with a club like us, where we have world class players in nearly every position, the chances of getting a shot straight from the academy are very, very slim so the best option for us is to sell these players with buy back clauses.

Angelino always had the talent going forward, i am sure the last few years he has become more streetwise and is more solid now defensively. He has a lot of attributes to his game which could benefit our team and style of play. Very energetic, very quick, great crosser of a ball, very skilful and tenacious.

I just wish we had a buy back clause on Jadon Sancho as well, that would have been perfect.

His build is like a young Marcelo.

Remember this, he will just turn out to be a skinhead Marcelo if his progression continues. Unreal output, but like the mentioned, always suspect to defense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.