Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Sarri going and this acquisition means that Blues all over the world are in mourning - both factors inevitably mean that our legendary youth team player Kante can't come home !!!! Gutted that we''ll never see our hero in sky blue again... oh well a 22 year old international who Pep sees as the new Busquets will have to do instead !!!

This kid seems to have the lot he’s young has the height and strength were missing in midfield and isn’t slow either and his reading of the game is second to none.. couldn’t wish for a better player to sign.. hopefully it goes through absolutely over the moon with this signing. Get in!

As excited as I am to add to the squad on current form who can possibly be an upgrade on Dinho? Gundo also did a great job in the pivot role in the last few games. IMO his best position.

Ilkay will be 29 in October. We have to look to the future.

Don’t get me wrong; I love Gundog. He is one of the best passers in the country, but he can’t go on for ever.

This kid seems to have the lot he’s young has the height and strength were missing in midfield and isn’t slow either and his reading of the game is second to none.. couldn’t wish for a better player to sign.. hopefully it goes through absolutely over the moon with this signing. Get in!

Not quite. He doesn’t seem to have the haircut, silly dances and social media obsession.

As excited as I am to add to the squad on current form who can possibly be an upgrade on Dinho? Gundo also did a great job in the pivot role in the last few games. IMO his best position.
No, Fernandinho is the god of that position as an all rounder. There’s players who will be better at individual things but no one will be able to do what Fernandinho does, absolutely impossible. If someone could they’d be worth £300m and some. Just gutted he’s getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.