Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

urban genie

Bury are in big problems and could be wound up in the next few weeks if not saved.

The fans have asked for more time to save the club, but should we do something as we kinda did when we helped Hyde and the recent thing with Bolton?

Personally I hope we could or at least be allowed to as I expect any direct investment is against FA/prem/EFL rules.

Maybe we could nudge a sponsor their way or buy gigg lane and rent it back and claiming it as an FFP asset, though doubt that is possible, but maybe something could be done.

We not a charity just because we have owners that a wealthy! Say we did what happens when they need bailing out again?

We not a charity just because we have owners that a wealthy! Say we did what happens when they need bailing out again?

True, but I think all to flight clubs have a duty to funnel money down the leagues, and alright I am being sentiental as bury are a local club, and don't expect us to just give them money, as I said some way to help them, we got lucky, but as fans that were maybe a year or two from going broke ourselves as a club we should pay it forward if we can imho.

True, but I think all to flight clubs have a duty to funnel money down the leagues, and alright I am being sentiental as bury are a local club, and don't expect us to just give them money, as I said some way to help them, we got lucky, but as fans that were maybe a year or two from going broke ourselves as a club we should pay it forward if we can imho.

The only way is use them as a B team but bury fans rightly wouldn't want that. Maybe a wage cap for teams outside the top 3 leagues because if you want to compete players wages are ridicules in the lower leagues! Example the wages salford city pay.

I'm sorry about Bury, but I think they're a lost cause, and they won't be the last one.

Since that TV deal where the top 5 creamed off most of the money, and then into the Premier League, football has become more or less all about greed and selfishness. This reflects the change in society to a world based on grabbing what you can and fuck the community.

It is not City's job to try to put this right. It is the job of football as a whole. The usual suspects, who are quite content with things as they are, will not will the necessary changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.