Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose him i'm fumming,surely him and pep could have sorted it out
Nobody is as big as the club or the team. If he goes we carry on, mahrez takes on the sane role and he gets more game time and hopefully has a great season.
Listen I love Leroy but if he's off its thanks for the memories and good luck, he's a fantastic player and I hope we get a fee that justifies his performances and value.

Nobody is as big as the club or the team. If he goes we carry on, mahrez takes on the sane role and he gets more game time and hopefully has a great season.
Listen I love Leroy but if he's off its thanks for the memories and good luck, he's a fantastic player and I hope we get a fee that justifies his performances and value.
First big player we would have lost in 10 yrs,we will regret it

If we do end up selling him to Munich, we should include a prohibition on him playing against us in any Euro' competition, otherwise you just know what will happen...

We don't know that,i will await the full story but i'd still be really annoyed,he is the one player that gets me off my seat,he is rare talent

We don't know anything that's going on behind the scenes including if there's beef between him and Pep. End of the day what will be will be.

Sane for me is City's number 1 prospect he's a future Ballon D'or contender if he wants to be.

We don't know anything that's going on behind the scenes including if there's beef between him and Pep. End of the day what will be will be.

Sane for me is City's number 1 prospect he's a future Ballon D'or contender if he wants to be.
I think he will take Ronaldo's position in the top 2 in a couple of years time,we will massively regret this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he will take Ronaldo's position in the top 2 in a couple of years time,we will massively regret this

Sorry but that is nonsense.

Bernardo has more chance of that and I know I am talking nonsense.

Ronaldo and Messi are an anomaly. I doubt we will ever see 2 such players at the same time for years to come.

Sane, whilst good is a team part. He will win games but not as often on his own as the 2 mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.