Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
big player ?squad player, that's the problem he thinks he's better than he really is,4th choice winger at the end of the season, if he doesn't want to stay fuck him, his loss , he's got the talent I can only assume he doesn't have the attitude to force his way into the first team , so basically a passenger,and we don't carry passengers anymore.

seems he doesn't have his own mind if is listening to his mum and girlfriend. If bayern offered 100m I feel city would sell him if there is no sign of him signing a new contract.

big player ?squad player, that's the problem he thinks he's better than he really is,4th choice winger at the end of the season, if he doesn't want to stay fuck him, his loss , he's got the talent I can only assume he doesn't have the attitude to force his way into the first team , so basically a passenger,and we don't carry passengers anymore.
I think any player we value at £100m could possibly be classed as big, in reality.

Bayern have still not submitted a formal offer, I understand.

They have also stated that Leroy 'has to WANT to come to Munich'.

Leroy has still not indicated that he wants a transfer.

We'll know soon now though.
Que sera sera...;)

I think any player we value at £100m could possibly be classed as big, in reality.
he's a squad player, KDB is a big player,bernie ,ferna ,raheem ,LaPorte and Sergio are big players, sane is a squad player,4th choice winger at the end of the season, doesn't mean he isn't a fucking great winger but in terms of our squad not a big player.
Raheem starts before sane, bernie starts before sane even fucking mahrez starts before sane, that to me especially mahrez that he isn't prepared to up his game

I hope im not coming across as anti sane, im not I would love the guy to sign a new contract and fight for a first team place, but on the evidence he hasn't been fighting and now we get noise about him going, well fucking go not arsed either way,we can get another 4th choice winger

Bayern have still not submitted a formal offer, I understand.

They have also stated that Leroy 'has to WANT to come to Munich'.

Leroy has still not indicated that he wants a transfer.

We'll know soon now though.
Que sera sera...;)

So how do you know we will know soon?

That your assumption there is no evidence of that The only time he has spoken about not being selected is when hes been interviewed after coming on as sub and has just said the players who started are playing well the coach can only pick 11 and those on the bench have to fight for their place

seems he doesn't have his own mind if is listening to his mum and girlfriend. If bayern offered 100m I feel city would sell him if there is no sign of him signing a new contract.

Again no evidence of not knowing his own mind its just hearsay about his mum and GF From what i've seen, and heard of Leroy, hes a smart guy and will sure know what he wants and what is best for his career he will obviously take into account the opinion of those close to him but that nots knowing ones's own mind

There's too many are prepared to castigate Leroy despite him saying anything about leaving City or wanting to join Bayern because they are experts in body language Hes got 2 years left on his contract and City seem ok about it at the moment There are obviously negotiating tactics in play One thing for certain is that BM want him and they think we can be bullied like all the wet lettuce clubs in the Bundesliga

He is not a big player? ok then

ok then what ? he was 4th choice at the end of the season, in the context of our squad he isn't a big player, he certainly can be ,but that's up to him .
I've been watching our games so i can clear my planner,he was brilliant then bernie and raz were on fire and not dropable,you might be surprised if you watch the season review when it comes out,there is clearly something going on with him and pep but we are guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.