Champions League 2019/20

We'll end up with something like Napoli, Kiev and Celtic. All teams we've played recently. With two unattractive away draws that few want to attend and one closer one that everyone wants to attend.

Perfect draw for me (based on current pots) would be - Porto, Valencia and Galatasaray.

Porto/Valencia would be nice trips. I've always wanted to go to Galatasaray just to see if it's as mad as what people say.

Atletico, Benfica, Dinamo Zagreb would be my preference (based on the current pots). Just avoid Shakhtar and I think I'll be fairly pleased.

I would also like to go to Galatasaray at some point, but I've gambled and booked flights for Istanbul in May (for the final), so maybe not this season. I'll go whether City get there or not, unless god forbid the Scousers get there again - in which case I'll sell my flights for profit. Cost me £250 but if City get there and I wait it will cost £1000ish so its a bit of a calculated gamble.

"Istanbul, Istanbul, We are coming"......

Ideally, at least one new ground. although I wouldn't mind another trip to Celtic (which to be fair, was far friendlier than I expected last time).

Ideally, at least one new ground. although I wouldn't mind another trip to Celtic (which to be fair, was far friendlier than I expected last time).

The resident Celtic fan reckons the chances of them making it as far as the pots are slim to none and they will get turned over by the runners up Armenia or something

Atletico, Benfica, Dinamo Zagreb would be my preference (based on the current pots). Just avoid Shakhtar and I think I'll be fairly pleased.

I would also like to go to Galatasaray at some point, but I've gambled and booked flights for Istanbul in May (for the final), so maybe not this season. I'll go whether City get there or not, unless god forbid the Scousers get there again - in which case I'll sell my flights for profit. Cost me £250 but if City get there and I wait it will cost £1000ish so its a bit of a calculated gamble.

"Istanbul, Istanbul, We are coming"......
I looked on Sky scanner and the earliest I could book flights for a return on the Monday after the game was 6 July.

Ideally a ground no one else wants to go to so my Mrs and I can have a European away on our points for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.