New Seasoncards...

In July last year i bought tickets for 6 games throughout the season (only managed to attend 3 of them but gave the others to my son) paid £58 per ticket less £5 discount for having a Cityzens card and sat in SS3. The total cost was £318 plus £35 for Cityzens card. A friend of mine was sat close by and he paid £310 for his SC.

How can they justify the individual matchday prices? Is this behind the limited number of SCs released?
Supply and demand, quite simple

Supply and demand, quite simple
Because, despite the moaning by some, the season tickets are fairly cheap and that means you get empty seats.

The people who buy the season tickets can miss matches if they have other things to do and try to sell them on the ticket exchange system.

You make the ground all season ticket and you get swathes of empty seats, limit the season tickets and you can sell the remaining seats on a match by match basis.

Because, despite the moaning by some, the season tickets are fairly cheap and that means you get empty seats.

The people who buy the season tickets can miss matches if they have other things to do and try to sell them on the ticket exchange system.

You make the ground all season ticket and you get swathes of empty seats, limit the season tickets and you can sell the remaining seats on a match by match basis.

Spot on mate.

UEFA are investigating whether these tickets were sold at "market value" or at prices that on average are lower than our rivals - we are in the sh*t again!

Anyone know when 2019/20 season tickets will be sent to us? What happens if you are on hols at the time?

Anyone know when 2019/20 season tickets will be sent to us? What happens if you are on hols at the time?

If its anything like last season they ususally start showing up towards the end of July. They dont require a signature and are desgined to fit through a letter box, but it depends on your postie. He posted mine through last year then a few days later my daughters turned up but had to go down to the local sorting office.

If its anything like last season they ususally start showing up towards the end of July. They dont require a signature and are desgined to fit through a letter box, but it depends on your postie. He posted mine through last year then a few days later my daughters turned up but had to go down to the local sorting office.
Yeah, thought so. We are going to be away on hols if that’s the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.