Not eaten meat in three days

my daughter is vegan(you should see what this stupid dad offers her for food) she has been a vegan for about 2 years and she looks fantastic compared to when she ate meat, skin ,weight, just so healthy looking.
Yet many people will still scrabble around for a reason to disregard this. Many of the world's greatest athletes go vegan or nearly vegan but many are just unwilling to accept the need for positive change.

You're probably making a big effort to replace it in your diet with nuts and beans, complex proteins. The point I made to the original poster was that if he doesn't do that, he'll have issues.
1) It's not a 'big effort' to eat nuts and beans. I could easily say that you are making a 'big effort' to eat animals.
2) As I said, all plant matter contains plenty of protein anyway.

The protein argument just doesn't hold water, whichever way you phrase it.

I won't do any dead animal photo's, not into that shit. I hunt for the freezer, never trophy bullshit. However when and if you are lucky enough to kill an elk or deer, it is an amazing feeling..bringing home the bacon. I hunted elk for probably six years before I was successful, never put me off the experience of being out there, looking, listening, smelling. I grew to know the particular area that I hunt, only get a very finite time to actually kill and strict rules and regs on what you can and cannot do. There's a very good chance in my area that you are definitely not the top of the food chain
enough to kill an elk or deer, it is an amazing feeling..bringing home the bacon. I hunted elk
Thought you only get bacon form pigs..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.