Nico Elvedi

leo_city

Team supported
Manchester City
22 year old centre back from Borussia Mönchengladbach linked to City.

Only Bild linking him, also linked him to club back in February.

6'2", can also play right back, and had a decent season. Good passer of the ball, not much info or else around him or his link to City.

Would be OK signing if Otamendi is determined to go

Apart from regarding Bayern, Bild is unreliable.

We have always had signings like this out of the blue (no pun intended) when it comes to defensive targets. Would not be surprised if the links were real, Bild being the only source is definitely suspect tho yeah

I am all in for this transfer as long as we get to see some top quality twitter banter between both clubs

I am all in for this transfer as long as we get to see some top quality twitter banter between both clubs

Borussia Mönchengladbach have great wit on T
Good sense of humor on Twitter for being Germans. They exceed the Hun stereotype. My father in law, almost no sense of humour to speak of and my wife not much.

As I have stated before, FiL once told me there is no word in German for happy. (Yes. I know there is.) Whilst he made his finest joke ever with that statemwnt, I don't think he was completely joking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.