Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking post that and unbelievably you caught one straight away.
I’m literally aghast that people aren’t working out that I’m saying “VVD winning the CL and Kompany not doing when comparing who was the better defender is as important as Pep and Di Matteo’s CL record at City and Chelsea when comparing the better manager”

It’s a fucking cup competition. Luck is often an overriding factor. An inch here or there in one match and the tie is over.

Manchester City have beaten Bayern Munich to the signing of Rodri after agreeing to activate the buy-out clause in his contract. The Spain international will complete his move to the Etihad Stadium when he returns from his holiday. [@MailSport]

I'd pick Silva due to age and potential, that's a completely different argument though. Ronaldo is well into the back end of his career don't forget and Silva hasn't even come into his prime. On current ability Ronaldo is the better player right now. IMO there's only Messi who's better today in World Football, whilst some might even say Ronaldo is the best around.
I think what you strongly lack is an ability to stay in topic. Like you were saying. You like Rodri, yes?

Now continue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.