Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it difficult to get excited about this potential transfer. I know it's not our money so it should be irrelevant but the figures being thrown around for him are absurd.

I'd much rather we convinced Otamendi to stay, someone who knows the system inside out. Throw in the versatility of Fernandinho and Walker (even Danilo should he remain) plus Garcia coming through the ranks I'd say we're pretty well stocked for the centre half position.

Appreciate that the homegrown malarkey kinda skews the market but I'd rather we break the bank for a true world class centre half than break the bank for Harry Maguire.
Or just activate Toby whatshisface release clause for 25 milly :)

I would be happy to sign Maguire, I don't think there is any reason to turn our noses at him. He's a good player who Pep would improve adds a physical presence to our defence which could compliment our other CBs. I get the impression he is also someone who backs himself and would relish the challenge of playing for City and raising his game in the big games which is always good. If the club can get him for what they think is a reasonable price I would go for it.

giphy.gif

£280k is utter fucking bollocks. I bet that's what the Rags have offered him and he's turned it down to move here, no way on earth in our pay structure he'd get anywhere fucking near that.

Is Maguire in Ibiza?
He may have gone there afterwards but he wasn’t on Friday lunchtime because he was in a meeting with Nike just outside Loughborough, their was 3 other Leicester players meeting Nike there after him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.