Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess we'd offer him around 150 a week. We don't really need to offer him any other incentive than trophies.

I’m not over-enamoured with this signing happening but it makes sense. We have to have a certain number of homegrown/ British players. I believe we’re best filling this quota with defensive squad members, leaving us free to look globally for players with the most impact going forward.
I know that this logic has influenced and been adopted by lower league academies who focus on producing defenders to sell on e.g. Barnsley.

I’m not over-enamoured with this signing happening but it makes sense. We have to have a certain number of homegrown/ British players. I believe we’re best filling this quota with defensive squad members, leaving us free to look globally for players with the most impact going forward.
I know that this logic has been adopted by lower league academies who focus on producing defenders to sell on e.g. Barnsley.
You don't pay 50,60,70 or even 80 mill for a squad member.

If we lose the ball more from his poorer short passing or he drops too deep to cover his lack of pace, we could score less and concede more.

Just playing devils advocate.

Nothing here, against us nonetheless, to suggest his passing is not up to scratch, or he ‘drops deep to cover a lack of pace’.

He’s a very good defender and a better footballer than a lot give him credit for imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.