Matthijs de Ligt

Are you even aware who is agent is and what a greedy twat he is? he pockets vast amounts every move so he hawks them around every couple of years,he can talk his clients into anything
Theres no evidence at all that anything's gone wrong in this transfer. I see an agent (born Carmine but goes by Mino to his pals) getting a great deal for his client at a great club. The player has been professional and has said very little throughout the process. Everything else is you projecting.

With that, I'm going to have a nice walkabout, beautiful day here. Next time you're in New York I'll buy you a drink.

Theres no evidence at all that anything's gone wrong in this transfer. I see an agent (born Carmine but goes by Mino to his pals) getting a great deal for his client at a great club. The player has been professional and has said very little throughout the process. Everything else is you projecting.

With that, I'm going to have a nice walkabout, beautiful day here. Next time you're in New York I'll buy you a drink.
So no you don't know anything about him

Have a nice day

Uh yeah, that's sort of what agents are for.

"Hey Matthijs, I know you wanted to go to Barca coming into this and their best offer is X a week. Or, I've done some other work and you can go to Juve at Y a week, what do you want to do?"

Should he not try and find out what the best offer is and and let his client know about it? It's not like he's shoving him off to China, it's Juve ffs.
Seems consistent with what he is saying himself.

He must have preferred juve from the off because I can’t understand why we could end up paying more for Harry McGuire than de ligt who in my eyes is clearly a class above .

He must have preferred juve from the off because I can’t understand why we could end up paying more for Harry McGuire than de ligt who in my eyes is clearly a class above .

Wait, how much are you paying for McGuire? I haven't been following those rumours since my team isn't involved.
He looked like a decent defender at the World Cup.
Rumours about a possible de Ligt transfer to us have been there since Spring and even before then, but we all dismissed those as just being the usual "big player who's linked to every top club" kind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.