Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't get all the negativity for maguire. i too used to not want him but honestly he is one of the few good cbs available right now. de ligt wants insane wages and koulibaly is too expensive. Stones had a terrible season yet we signed him and made him better. no reason why maguire can't improve as well.

Me neither
Thought he was outstanding against us in May.
People forget the player doesn't set his own fee.

My feelings too. I just cannot see this happening, why ooh why would the club bring in a player like him and pay him more than 90% of other squad members?

I know I will get blasted by some for my opinion, but this madness. £60Mil for Mahrez was too much to start with now £80mil for slab head is really taking the piss.

If we are that desperate, pay Spurs £25mil for Toby and buy ourselves two years to scout the next best upcoming CB at a decent price.
The next best have already been scouted, konate and tah. Both cheaper and both higher ceilings. This move makes no sense to me.

I’ve always known The Mirror being led to be very positive about United. I would not be surprised in the slightest manner if Maguire has snubbed United. And The Mirror blowing fee and salary up to near madness to make it look like United steps out. Btw, what is madness in today’s world of football. Any idea how much money we have thrown at defenders over the years?

I trust our management. If Maguire is the best option he will turn out to be just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.