Players who might improve us

Bring Alves and only play him in CL games because he's full of pashun!

Would anyone else take Dani Alves on a free for one season? Still a great player, could teach Frimpong and Dionkou a lot, who both are huge talents
If he was still great surely PSG would give him a new contract and do you honestly think Pep would go back for him after what he did ??

Last edited:
Jason Denayer

It baffles me how our management did not see VVD playing alongside Denayer when they were both at Celtic and decide to take a punt.

It would not have cost much and would have been a far better option than buying Mangala for the crazy money we did.

Re. Jason it seems that he is doing well in France and fianlly living up to his potential. Cannot see him coming back to City but he would be a good signing for a mid-table Premier League team.

It baffles me how our management did not see VVD playing alongside Denayer when they were both at Celtic and decide to take a punt.

It would not have cost much and would have been a far better option than buying Mangala for the crazy money we did.

Re. Jason it seems that he is doing well in France and fianlly living up to his potential. Cannot see him coming back to City but he would be a good signing for a mid-table Premier League team.

Tbh I think he'd be an improvement on what United and Arsenal have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.