Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho has filled in at centre back on a few occasions. That doesn’t mean he’s a centre back. Zinchenko is very young and seems intelligent enough to play a number of positions. I wouldn’t discount him from playing in the centre for ANY team. I think he may surprise a few.
You said to me Zinchenko position at left back wasn't his natural position, I then gave an example of sometimes a players natural position isn't realised until they play there, hence why I mentioned Vinny. For me Zinchenko has been excellent at left back for us regardingless of international football.

The thought of him next to the rolls royce that is eric is a very unfunny joke,john and eric together yes,nico with either yes but harry with any of then,no just no

I think your doing him a bit of a disservice there.

He’s a very capable defender and this step up could be the making of him. He has very little competition at Leicester and lesser players around him. The jump up to City could be just what is needed.

I wouldn’t surprised if him and Laporte became a solid looking partnership.

The thought of him next to the rolls royce that is eric is a very unfunny joke,john and eric together yes,nico with either yes but harry with any of then,no just no
I think laporte is so good that he could probably carry maguire and he'd be very useful in the air but i just dont trust his build up play at all he looks like he has more mistakes in him than both nico and stones.

I think your doing him a bit of a disservice there.

He’s a very capable defender and this step up could be the making of him. He has very little competition at Leicester and lesser players around him. The jump up to City could be just what is needed.

I wouldn’t surprised if him and Laporte became a solid looking partnership.
He won't be first choice ahead of john,i'd put your house on it ;)

I think laporte is so good that he could probably carry maguire and he'd be very useful in the air but i just dont trust his build up play at all he looks like he has more mistakes in him than both nico and stones.
Add to that a season to unlearn bad habits,english players have lots of those,i think he would suffer from the replacing vinny thing if he doesn't settle and quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.